Try N Buy Games (Unlocking Code) FAQs
1. How do I buy the full game?
2. Press [OK].
3. Please read the full price and the Terms and Conditions carefully, then press [OK].
4. Please confirm by selecting [OK].
5. After accepting all 3 confirmation screens, an SMS will be sent to our automated system.
6. Shortly after successfully sending the SMS you will receive an SMS with a 6 digit code.
7. Restart your game and input the code you received in the prompt screen, then press [OK].
8. Your game is now unlocked. Enjoy playing the full version of your game!
* PSMS (Premium SMS) - A PSMS is a special type of SMS which is charged at a higher price than a standard SMS and enables end-users to pay for content or services. After sending the PSMS to a special short code (number) a user gains access to the service. The user may also be charged for a standard SMS when sending a PSMS to the short code.
2. What is the cost of the full version game?
3. I have ordered the unlocking code but have not received it
• Prepaid user: Your purchase order might have failed because you do not have sufficient credit in your Simcard. Please top-up your credit.
• Pay-Monthly users: This service may have been barred by your network operator, or your network operator may be experiencing technical difficulties. Delivery of the Unlocking Code via SMS may be delayed depending on your network operator's circumstances. Please contact your network operator about this.
• International users: If you have ordered a game using the [International] option, you will only receive the Unlocking Code via email upon completion of your payment at our website: www.tnb-game.com.
NOTICE: Please do not order the same game more than once, as this is likely to incur duplicate charges. Please contact us if you have already ordered the game and have not received the code.
4. I received the unlocking code but I do not know how to unlock the game.
If the problem still persists, please contact our customer service desk.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Please be aware that our system can only process an order once a request has been made for the unlocking code for the full version game from your handet. We DO NOT send any messages without the user’s order confirmation. The game price is a one-off payment, not a subscription.
If you do not want to order any TRY&BUY games in the future, you can delete the demo games in your mobile by pressing [Options] then [Delete] on the game list.
6. I have been locked out of the game by entering an inaccurate unlocking code several times.
7. When I try to purchase the game, the screen appears [Your purchase process is blocked]
1) Please select [Enter Unlocking Code] from the main menu of the game and input the code "*6249" then press [OK], the game then will be unblocked.
2) If the game is still blocked, please follow the instructions stated below:
1. Select [ENTER UNLOCKING CODE] and Input any numbers in the Unlocking Code prompt screen. Then press [OK]. Ex: 1234
2. You will see this message on the screen [THE UNLOCKING CODE YOU ENTERED IS INCORRECT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN]
3. Press [OK] and input any random numbers (ex: 1234) two more times, the following message will appear on your screen [YOU HAVE ENTERED INCORRECT UNLOCKING CODE 3 TIMES. YOU WILL NOW BE REDIRECTED TO THE MAIN MENU]
4. Press OK and you will see the main menu. Repeat Step 1, 2 and 3 five(5) times and input any random numbers fifteen times in total. Once an incorrect code has been entered 15 times, the following message will appear on your screen [YOU HAVE ENTERED AN INCORRECT UNLOCKING CODE 15 TIMES. THE GAME WILL NOW RESTART]
5. Please note that on some handsets you might have to enter a wrong unlocking code 50 times. Just repeat Step 1, 2 and input any random numbers fifty times (50) in total. Once an incorrect code has been entered 50 times, the following message will appear on your screen [YOU HAVE ENTERED AN INCORRECT UNLOCKING CODE 50 TIMES. THE GAME WILL NOW RESTART]
6. Exit the game and start over again. Now your purchase process has been UNBLOCKED and you can purchase the game.
8. Why did I received an SMS containing an unlocking code for a game which I did not order?
Please note how our system operates:
After playing a pre-installed demo version game up to a certain level
1. A pop-up message will appear asking you if you would like to purchase the game.
2. If you press [OK], three (3) subsequent screens showing game price, terms and conditions and final confirmation will appear.
3. By confirming the purchase, a Premium SMS will be sent to our automatic system.
4. Upon receiving the order from your handset, our system will then generate and send an unlocking code in an SMS.
5. This unlocking code will enable the user to access the full version of the game.
9. When my phone was repaired, the game was reversed back to the demo version. How can I have the full version again?
To get the full version of the game, kindly press here and fill in the query form then we will send you the full version of the game within 2 working days.
10. When purchasing the game I receive the message 'Error Code 30' on my screen.
There are 3 reasons why a Premium SMS will fail to send:
1. There is not enough credit for the sending of a Premium SMS
2. The shortcode in your country has been updated. Therefore, your phone is trying to send the Premium SMS to the old shortcode which will fail
3. Your phone has detected the wrong simcard information (e.g. wrong country)
1. Ensure there is enough credit available on your phone to send a Premium SMS then attempt to re-purchase the game. If the problem still persists, please contact your service provider to ensure that you are able to send/receive Premium SMS in order to purchase our games.
2. Please update your billing information by doing the following:
a) Go to the main menu of the game and select [Purchase Help].
b) Read the info about the game and click [Update].
c) Choose [Update through WAP] from the list. Then you will be connected to our server using the Internet on your phone to update your order code.
d) Once your order code is updated, please try re-ordering the game.
3. If your phone detected the wrong simcard information, and the country appears as "International", , please use the International Method to purchase the game
11. How do I download the game that I have been sent via WAP Push?
To download your game via Wap Push please follow these steps:
· Open the SMS containing the link we have sent to you
· Click the link
· Agree to download the game file through WAP
Once the download is complete you will be able to locate the full version game in the ‘Games and More’ folder on your handset.
12. What should I do if I deleted the unlocking code by mistake?
A WAP Push is an SMS containing a link, clicking the link will enable you to download the full version of the game to your handset.